Branson Electrician specializing in home and business electrical repairs and installation. Need an affordable, dependable, licensed Electrical Contractor in Branson or Harrison area?
We offer these electric services and more for residential homes as well as for commercial properties, vacation rentals, small business, industrial and contractor work!
Service areas include:
Branson, Hollister, Ridgedale, Blue Eye, Rockaway Beach, Walnut Shade, Forsyth, Kirbyville, Branson West, Kimberling City, and Reeds Spring.
Harrison, Omaha, Cricket Creek, Lead Hill, Bellefonte, Green Forest, Berryville, Eureka Springs, and Diamond City.
Services provided include:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Emergency Repairs
- Light Fixtures, Ceiling Fans
- Repair and Install Outlets & Circuits
- Upgrade or install Electrical Panel
- Ensure Code Compliance and Corrections
- Outdoor Lighting
- Security Camera and Lighting
- Backup Generators (We install Kohler Generators)
- Wiring for Outdoor features such as Hot Tub & Spa
- Inspect, Install and Repair Breakers and Fuses
- Accent Lighting - Indoor and Outdoor/Landscaping
- Data Lines - Communication Lines
- Home Theater & Audio Wiring
- Energy Efficiency
- Surge Protectors
- Design for Lighting Install
- Emergency and Exit Lights
- USB Charger and Specialty Outlets/Receptacles
- Ballast and Lamp Replacement and Repairs
We the owners and employees of America's Electrician in order to form and deliver a more perfect service, establish customer satisfaction, insure a sound domestic electrical system, provide for the common defense against electrical hazards, promote installations according to the National Electrical Code, and secure the blessings of a job well done, do ordain and establish this constitution for the America's Electrician customer.
- The right to a licensed, insured, drug-free, background-checked, qualified service technician in your home.
- The right to have our technicians show up on time for service within the time frame scheduled, shall not be infringed.
- The right to receive "red carpet service" including technicians that wear shoe coverings while in your home to protect it.
- The right to guaranteed estimate before we begin work.
- The right to satisfaction from a job well done the first time.
- The right to a lifetime, workmanship warranty.
- the right to petition America's Electrician for a Redress of Grievances.